Monday 15 August 2011

Blog :O

<datadump>
well i was reading garry newmans blog (the creator of Garrys Mod) and after my banny post on the GFC Blog by Debbydo i figured i might as well try my hand at blogging. ill be blogging about SL RL TV whatever i get bored enough to type about. yes my posts might be short but thats cause im not much of a person who types large things down without feedback e.g. a converstation, and yes i know that my spelling isnt always correct. thats another thing, you might notice that i spell things different ways at different times, thats just hte way i type :P hopefully this is something that i can get into a habit of doing.

if you could give me any hints for blogging lemme know in the comments or skype me on richjrn

laterz for now

thank you for the comments, sadly atm my net isnt letting me reply D: but thank you!

</datadump>

2 comments:

  1. Good start...Let the rambling begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck rich I'm your first follower beating snapper yesssss

    ReplyDelete