Tuesday 16 August 2011

Boredom

<datadump>
as you guys know, i have no net for sl between 4pm and midnight, and its killing me.... well corrupting me.... well making me insane.... well you know what i mean! recently ive been making a portal 2 map to keep me from being bored but lately not been as... fun i guess i wonder what i should do? i could learn to sculpt i guess.... although i do need to talk to someone first.... hmm if you guys have ANY idea let me know, maybe sometime to script for when im on sl? just leave an idea in the comments below!

btw

ramble ramble ramble cheese apple

and well done to snapper for his first set on the radio!!!

DISCLAIMER! this blog is my own personal thoughts and random crap if you have any problems with things ive said leave a comment or IM me inworld OR even add me on skype under richjrn, just lemme know who you are before you start complaining ^_^
</datadump>

No comments:

Post a Comment